Hey there, my name is Anja Tulpa-Posch and I am a Certified Coach.
The past 10 years, I have lived in 4 different countries: Austria, Spain, Germany and Czech Republic. I have worked in Marketing the past 15 years and I know what change feels like - be it a new job, a new country, a new baby, you name it. So, guess what - among the things I am most passionate about in life are changes and challenges. What a surprise, right?
I coach people who desire to be the captains of their change boat and I am lucky to give them tools to find out in which direction they want to go and to steer that ship into that direction.
Very often I hear from my clients that they enjoy my calmness and focus, my professionalism and empathy and my ability not to judge.
Most days you can find me either in a Regus Coworking Office in Prague 1 or 5 or in the Albatros Spaces coworking office. You will hear me coaching in English and German; if needed, I can throw in some Spanish as well.
When I’m not busy working, you can catch me:
• outside with the kids (very often in Ladronka Park, biking or inline skating)
• running in the park, listening to podcasts or audio books.
• somewhere exploring the city and having a coffee and
• trying to find organic food markets in Prague or sustainable fashion stores
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. I once tried out for the Olympic Bob Team.
2. My middle name means Deer, translated from Hebrew.
3. The most beautiful place I have ever visited is Patagonia in Argentina.
4. I LOVE Tango dancing. (So good and you get couples' therapy while dancing!!)
5. My favorite wine grape is Malbec.